Activities, ideas, opinions, thoughts, music... JoyBcn is a BLOG with small ideas TO ENJOY EVERY DAY.

Actividades, opiniones, propuestas, música... JoyBcn es un BLOG cargado de pequeñas ideas para DISFRUTAR CADA DÍA.

sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

The Guarry Men Show

Looking for something hilarious?, Looking for something funny to do with your bunch of folks?,  Are you ready for an irreverent but a funny show? The Guarry Men Show is your best option.

Yesterday I went with my friends and to be honest, I wasn´t sure what I was going to see. At the beginning I was trying to get into the show, full of new ideas and kind of risky (my point of view). Three musicians provide the entertainment for the Party Fiesta Forever in different scenes where four actors play completely different situations, always around the same theme; love, sex, humor... After a little bit more than an hour, I left the theater ( Poliorama) with a big smile in my face.


¿Buscas algo hilarante?, ¿Buscas algo divertido que hacer con tus colegas?, ¿Estás preparado para un show irreverente pero divertido? The Guarry Men Show es lo que estas buscando.

Ayer fui con mis amigas y, para serte sincera, No estaba segura de lo que iba a ver. Al principio intentaba meterme dentro del show, lleno de ideas nuevas y quizás algo arriesgado, desde mi punto de vista. Tres músicos constituyen la voz de la conciencia, creando La Party Fiesta Forever de diferentes escenas donde los cuatro actores recrean diferentes situaciones, siempre con un hilo conductor; el amor, el sexo, el humor… Después de un poco más de una hora, me fui del teatro Poliorama con una gran sonrisa en la cara.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario